SUPPLIER PURCHASING REQUIREMENTS /
As additional information to the general purchasing process described in PC-003, ICOMPPLUS establishes additional Purchasing Requirements, in accordance with the requirements of the applied ISO 9120:2018 standard, which the Quality Manager and/or Purchasing Manager is responsible for updating and communicating to the suppliers/manufacturers of new items through a link in the orders, leading to the conditions set out on our website.
* Purchases of surplus production or lots at auction etc. are excluded.
DATE OF MANUFACTURE 5 YEARS / DC 5 YEARS: It will always be less than 5 years at the time of receipt.
BATTERIES: They are supplied with a minimum of 75% life (certified by the manufacturer).
ROLL / REEL: SMD components on tape, supplied on a single continuous tape.
MANUFACTURER COC / MFC COC that the products supplied "are from the original manufacturer, are genuine, are new and meet the requirements of the order and these Conditions of Purchase".
ROHS: Supplier is required to comply with all applicable requirements under Directive 2011/65/EU and its amendment by Directive (EU) 2015/863. The restricted substances covered and the maximum values/concentrations permitted by weight in homogeneous materials are listed below:
Lead (0.1 %)
Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE) (0.1 %)
Mercury (0.1 %)
Bis (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) (0.1 %)
Cadmium (0.01 %)
Benzyl Butyl Phthalate (BBP) (0.1 %)
Hexavalent Chromium (0.1 %)
Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) (0.1 %)
Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB) (0.1 %)
Disobutyl Phthalate (DIBP) (0.1 %)
The restriction of DEHP, BBP, DBP and DIBP will apply to monitoring and control equipment, including industrial monitoring and control equipment, from 22 July 2021.
The restriction of DEHP, BBP, DBP and DIBP does not apply to cables and spare parts intended for the repair, re-use, functional improvement or capacity increase of electrical and electronic equipment put on the market before 22 July 2019, or to monitoring and control instruments, including industrial monitoring and control instruments, put on the market before 22 July 2021.
Directive 2011/65/EU states that compliance is evidenced by the CE marking, so any commercial product bearing a CE marking is compliant.
For those items that do not carry a CE marking, the supplier is required to provide a certificate of compliance with the requirements of the RoHS Directive.
REACH: The Supplier is required to comply with all applicable requirements of the European Union Regulation 1907/2006 concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) and its subsequent amendments. In particular, the Supplier is required to comply with the requirements set out in Articles 31 to 33 of the REACH Regulation.
* Article 31: Requirements for safety data sheets.
* Article 32: Obligation to provide information to downstream actors in the supply chain on substances on their own or in preparations for which a safety data sheet is not required.
* Article 33: Obligation to provide information on substances contained in articles.
The Supplier is required to provide a certificate of compliance with the requirements of the REACH Regulation.
If one of the delivered articles contains substances of very high concern in a concentration of more than 0.1% by weight in the article, ICOMPPLUS must be notified in writing, stating the article, article number and safety instructions for use.
Any supplier located outside the European Union must comply with the requirements of the Regulation as an importer of articles into the EU and with the CLP Regulation (Regulation 1272/2008) and its subsequent amendments.
The supplier must also provide ICOMPPLUS with the following information, if required:
d. Person designated as the contact person with ICOMPPLUS.
On behalf of ICOMPPLUS, ICOMPPLUS is responsible for:
g. Testing, Inspection and Verification: Items are inspected and verified at ICOMPPLUS and external testing can be outsourced if required by the customer.
h. ICOMPPLUS uses statistical techniques, based on batch quantity and size, to select the sample of items to be tested and verified.
i. ICOMPPLUS declares the following obligations, which it transmits to the supplier:
· Implementation and maintenance of an Integrated Management System in accordance with UNE EN ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 9120:2018.
· Use of carefully selected and controlled external suppliers, which may include suppliers nominated by the Client.
· ICOMPPLUS will inform the supplier about Non-Conforming processes, products or services.
· The organisation is required to use appropriate techniques to prevent the use of unapproved, suspected unapproved and counterfeit parts.
· Requirements applicable to external suppliers, including Customer requirements, are displayed.
· Suppliers must provide the Certificate of Conformity, test reports or certificate of fitness for use where applicable.
· The supplier must keep documented information and inform ICOMPPLUS about storage periods and disposal requirements.
PACKAGING AND LABELLING
All items must arrive in their original packaging and labelled by the manufacturer.
Partial deliveries must be accompanied by documentation identifying the original packaging and labelling.
It is desirable that components with BGA or similar packages are supplied on JEDEC die trays.
SAME DATE OF MANUFACTURE - LOT
All parts must have the same Lot number and DC.